- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
The institute provides the best, and it ensures that its students are also of exceptionally high quality. Students are given admission to first year of three years diploma. Applications shall be entertained for all programmers, provided that they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for admission as prescribed by the Department of technical Education, Bangalore as below
- Pass in SSLC/XI Equivalent with 35% aggregate
- ITI passed students will be admitted to III semester directly through Lateral Entry
Candidates seeking admissions under general category and other quota have to produce following testimonials at the time of admission
- Original SSLC marks card with three Xerox copies
- Original Transfer certificate with three Xerox copies
- Five year study certificate counter signed by BEO with three Xerox copies
- Five stamp size & two passport size Photographs
- Caste certificate for SC/ST students
- Medical certificate
- We adopt innovative, rigorous, and compassionate approach to education.
- We continually strive to innovate – finding new and more effective ways to educate and serve students
- We create an environment of teaching that is more learning centric rather than curriculum centric.
- We attract and retain highly qualified, talented, motivated staff.
- We provide good academic support facilities (Lab, Library, Internet) on a continuous basis.
- We develop industry institute interface for collaborative research, internship and fellowships
- We approach our work with compassion – acknowledging the whole person, working with integrity and caring, accepting people where they are and moving them forward without sacrificing standards or expectations; bringing joy, honesty, and creativity to our work